Monday, January 25, 2010

The Dog chewed my Drill press cord



Look.......how cute!..............NOT.     One of them chewed the cord to my drill press.  Also they are not so little anymore.  This was taken in Sept 09.  I don't know if I have any recent pictures of them.  Here is the scenario, the weather warms up enough for me to actually go out in the workshop to do a little sanding and what not.  I find the cord to my drill press chewed in half.  Ended up having to go buy some electrical tape today cause a sista got some splicin to do.  I think it was the boy.  He is the buff colored one, thick as he wants to be, will chew anything.  In fact He, (if I am correct in my assumption) chewed part of the baseboard in the laundry room where we let them sleep when it is cold outside.  They are something else.  Hindering my progress a little but I guess I wouldn't have it any other way. Gotta Luv Em!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment