Monday, November 29, 2010

Thank you to all my new customers

Thank you family and friends for making my first jewelry party a smashing success.  An enjoyable time was had by all.  So happy everyone was able to find something that they liked.  I am buying new supplies and excited to create more interesting jewelry items.  I received so many ideas and great feedback, as well as requests for more custom items.  The large  three sided pendant, display was more popular than expected.  It is a work in progress and because of the interest and excitement over this extravagant piece I will be developing it into a complete line.  Jewelry parties is where it's at.  Sometimes people ask me if I plan to open up a store.  My answer is no.  I am interested in doing  markets, traveling, selling online, and being out there making connections and not just waiting for the customers to come to me.  I like the flexibility of being home, and available for whatever may pop off, cause you never know.  My brick and mortar business will be a totally different venture.  The jewelry making adventure is something I will probably always tinker with but is not the pinnacle for this ole gal. Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment