Sunday, December 12, 2010

Jewelry Party

Next jewelry party coming up folks. I am gearing up, with one week left. It is crunch time for real. The new Chemistry line is trucking along with variations of color and attitude. Extreme-Modern-Architectural-Minimalistic. Don't be surprised if you see celebs wearing one of these pieces because they are HoT!!! Yes!!! I said it. Hey! If I don't pump me up, who will. Yes, Celebs'sss. Sometimes I draw a blank when I sit at the desk, but I work well under pressure. Some really cool chunky nugget beads came in the mail last week and I am sort of stumped as to what to make of it all. I got really cool colors too. I am interested to see what  will morph out of my madness. I will be sure to take pictures of the outcome so that everyone can be amazed. So anyway, Augusta Ga, get ready for Yo, cause after that I have other destinations in mind for jewelry parties. Yes, traveling, I'm down with it. All my sista hommie friends if you want to have a home party hollar at me. Until then!!!! PeAcE

No comments:

Post a Comment