Sunday, June 26, 2016

It's Me

Hello,
    Wanted to post something on my blog but I haven't been in the workshop lately.  This looks like it will be a post just for the sake of posting. Lol.  I ran across this photo that I took of myself.  I was on the way to the market.  Wow! There is something magnificent about the glow of the 7am sunlight, or should I say sunglow.  I look fabulous!  Ponytail swoop, skin flawless (thanks sun), Gardenia from the garden in my hair rocking my dope earrings.  The car was packed with the makings of a jewelry shop.  I was in a good mood and it shows.  I hope everything is well for you and yours.  Peace and Blessings! YO.......................Oh, oh, wait.  I have been working.  I almost forgot.  I finally started a few beads with the black raven clay. I hope they turn out nice.  I love creating texture within the beads.  Some of them are a little warped and lopsided but I think it adds character.  I will still need to find someone to fire them for me but I am tinkering around and making different shapes and styles.  I hope I find the right glazes for this dark clay.  There will be a learning curve so wish me luck. Out

No comments:

Post a Comment