Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Become A follower






By following me on this blog you will spur me to create more.  For some strange reason I can become extremely unmotivated when sales are down.  Last weekend my good friend dropped in for a visit while traveling through our neck of the woods and jump started me back into the workshop.  I have to say she is my biggest fan and I was glad to have some  new things to show her.  Well that is the key to keeping me busy.  Everybody say, "Go, Yo-yo, go Yo-yo Go! Please If you have any request leave me a comment and I will do my best.  Last week I received an inquiry from France, which I was uber excited over!  Bamboo jewelry making it across the sea!  Now that's what Im talking about. Major validation/motivation to do more.  Here are the Cowry Shell Earrings that have been discounted.  They were $7 Now Only $5. Get yours while the shells last.  Well, no two are exactly alike, and if you're like me you  don't like to have anything that someone else has. Enjoy   Luv Yo

No comments:

Post a Comment