Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mama Needs a new website

Ok, it's time for a new look.  Please buy as many earrings as you possibly can because Mama needs a new website.  Very soon I will have up for sale my most anticipated Happy Nappy earrings.  For all those natural hair enthusiast you can show your pride with a pair of handcrafted Afrocentric conversation starters. You haven't seen anything like this before, so hold on to yo seat. I have been using a lot of copper lately and very soon will be creating my very own ear wires with sterling silver (for those of you who have metal allergies), just waiting on that shipment to come in.  Put in your request early because I anticipate much midnight oil burning coming on.  Jewelry parties, yes, yes, and ohh yes. Last year I didn't get around to it, (wasn't busy), I procrastinated.  Let's just be honest. So all my out of townies, you are invited, but if you can't make it, I will try to have some live streaming (possibly on the second go round), cause I haven't forgot about all my peoples.  Luv Yo

No comments:

Post a Comment