Thursday, November 19, 2009

Got Some Shots Today!



Hello,  to all my fans!  Yo here and I am posting to let you all know what's up with the jewelry line and how it is evolving.  Seems like when I get into the workshop and start working things just magically happen.  Intending to start working in one direction suddenly takes on a new life and ideas begin to develop.  A new line is born.  It's so hard to focus my efforts in producing one particular style because my ADD flares up and I get off track.  Too many irons in the fire.   So anyhow............this is what I have been making lately.  I bought these off white seed beads.  They resemble pearl or shell.  They are tiny, expensive, and beautiful.  When the light catches them the shimmer is brilliant.   I was able to make several necklace/earring sets, but unfortunately the photos are not able to capture the bling.  These necklaces are long but can easily be doubled.  Enjoy!  Luv Yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment