Saturday, November 14, 2009

Three Green Glass Stars

Today I took a picture of a pair of earrings that I made the other night. Was intending to have a mini photo shoot with my
daughter as the model, but after one shot the battery died. So as you can see I don't use bamboo exclusively. I like beads and other things I just don't limit myself to beads only. These green seed beads are graced with the presence of three green glass star beads in a popular hoop form. They are cute and simple and are a great accessory for everyday casual wear. Although my initial suspicion is that they have an extremely overt youthfulness I don't limit myself so why should you. So many variations can be achieved with the use of hoops and beads, so if you like these let me know. These are easy to make if you are a do it yourself girl like me. I used memory wire for the hoop, but be creative with the beading.
Peace- I'm Out!   Luv Yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment